To the Users (as defined later), we inform you that the following Privacy Notice is applicable to you for the simple use or access to any of the pages, web and mobile applications, software and applications in general, that make up the Portal of https://uxmalsoft.com (hereinafter and, jointly and indistinctly, the "Portal"), allowing us to understand that you accept it and agree to be bound by it. In the event that you do not agree with the Privacy Notice and / or with the Terms and Conditions at your disposal, you must refrain from accessing or using the Portal.
The User, understood as the person who uses or accesses, through computer equipment and / or any communication equipment or device, the Portal (hereinafter the "User"), fully and without reservation accepts each and every one of the provisions included in this Privacy Notice.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA. For UXMALSOFT S.A.S (hereinafter the "Company") the safety of Users is our priority, so we will protect your personal data through the use, application and maintenance of high technical, physical and administrative measurements of security.
As a User, you have the opportunity to choose from a wide range of products and services through our Portal, knowing that your personal data will be protected and will be treated confidentially. We inform you that the RESPONSIBLE for collecting and treating and / or using the personal data that the User provides through the Portal, is the Company, as well as its subsidiaries, associates, holding companies and affiliates.
THE ADDRESS OF THE RESPONSIBLE. For the purposes of this privacy notice, the Company indicates, individually, as its address, located at Ignacio Comonfort 937, Alamitos, San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosí, C. P. 78280
PERSONAL DATA THAT MAY BE COLLECTED. The personal data that the Company may collect from the User when using the Portal and / or contracting our services and products, are the following:
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
- Email address
- Institution / Company
- Location data (such as the location data function of a mobile phone)
The personal data that the Company collects will be used to serve the following purposes:
OPTIONS AND MEANS TO LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF DATA.
- To create an account and be able to access it on the interactive platforms and maps;
- To integrate files, databases and systems necessary to carry out the corresponding operations and services; (ii) To claim the fulfillment of prizes and / or promotions; (iii) To carry out internal analyzes;
- Additionally, your personal data may be used for the following secondary purposes: (i) Marketing, advertising and commercial prospecting; (ii) Offer, when appropriate, other products and services of the Company or of any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, holding companies, associates, commission agents or companies; (iii) Send you promotions of other goods, services and / or products; (iv) To carry out statistical analysis, to generate information models and / or profiles of current and predictive behavior and, (v) To participate in surveys, raffles and promotions.
The Company has administrative, technical and physical measurements of security in place to protect your personal data, measurements which we also require to be complied with by the service providers that we hire and/or work with. You may limit the use or disclosure of your personal data by sending an email to email@example.com
indicating in the body of the email your full name and what data you do not want to be disclosed, if your request proceeds, you will be registered in the list of exclusion.
MEANS TO EXERCISE THE RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION OR OPPOSITION (ARCO RIGHTS).
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
, at any time, to exercise your Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition ("ARCO Rights"). To exercise ARCO Rights, you (or your legal representative) must submit the request, identifying yourself with the following documentation:
- Name of the user or owner.
- Address of the user or owner or other means to communicate the response to your request.
- Documents that prove your identity (IFE / INE or passport) and, where appropriate, the documents that prove the legal representation of the applicant.
- A description of the information / data on which you are trying to exercise your ARCO rights and the rights you would like to exercise.
If one or more of the documents mentioned above are not included, and / or the documents have errors or omissions, the Company will notify you within 3 business days of receiving the request and ask for the missing documents and / or the needed corrections; You will have 5 business days from that notification to provide the updated information, otherwise, the request will be understood as not submitted.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA.
The Company may disclose your personal data to those third parties who, by virtue of the services and products offered, need to know them in order to fully comply with them.
Likewise, the Company may disclose your information to the competent authorities in terms of the applicable legislation; Any transfer of your personal data without consent will be made in accordance with Article 37 of the LFPDPPP.
The Company may or may not use tracking technologies such as web beacons, similar to cookies, to collect data about your visits to the Portal; These are small electronic images embedded in web content or email messages, which are not normally visible to Users and which allow us to generate almost personalized content to offer you a better experience when using our Portal.
In case of not agreeing with any of the conditions established here, the User can always change the configuration of their browser.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE.
This privacy notice may undergo modifications, changes or updates derived, among other things, by new legal requirements; The Company's own needs, due to the products or services we offer; for our privacy practices; due to changes in our business model, or for other reasons.
Any modification to this privacy notice will be notified to you through any of the following means: a written communication sent to your address; by the email you indicate; a message to your mobile phone; a message made known through the Portal or any electronic means used to carry out operations; or, in newspapers of wide circulation the registered office of the Company.